POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : watery experiments : Re: watery experiments Server Time
4 Oct 2024 17:15:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: watery experiments
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 6 Mar 1999 05:33:23
Message: <36E1043B.F2DB49A2@aol.com>
From what has been said I'm doubting I see the correct picture here. It
is appears to be the same as the previous one I saw; 2 spheres, one red,
other green, floating in the water either side of a white column?
If you've added a green subsurface plane I would think there would be a
obvious difference between the two.
If I am seeing the right thing, maybe you could try a ground fog too.
That way the water would have a true depth appearance perhaps. Works for
me anyhow.
If I'm not seeing the right picture here, never mind...

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV